Monday, February 21, 2005

Some random thoughts on Jesus.

I'm not a Christian, so take my statements from an unsaved perspective. Two thoughts I have about Jesus:

1) The guy who undoubtedly had the biggest impact ever on the world died at 33 years old. I certainly will not have accomplished anywhere near that much when I hit 33, nor will any of us.

2) This is a potentially offensive thought, but be aware that I mean no offense. The impact that Jesus had on the world is suddenly infinitely more impressive if he, in actuality, was not the Son of God.

Comments:
The *legacy* vs. his life is an interesting point.

At the same time, I think the original point still holds. His *legacy* is still made much more impressive if he were not an actual avatar of God.

Pardon the cross-denominational nomenclature.
 
This is very interesting site... Installing pcv valve in a 90 nissan 300zx Concour peugeot 401k retirement plan
 
Post a Comment

<< Home