Monday, July 25, 2005

Matt Dabney the 8th Grader

If you don't understand this post, then it's a complicated story:

uscgirl012eve: hi
ChuckJerry: hi
uscgirl012eve: whats yup
uscgirl012eve: can u send me a pic of u
ChuckJerry: no
uscgirl012eve: if u want
uscgirl012eve: y
ChuckJerry: why are you writing to me?
uscgirl012eve: i don't know
uscgirl012eve: im bored
ChuckJerry: where is your friend matt dabney?
uscgirl012eve: how do u know him
ChuckJerry: good gracious
uscgirl012eve: he is at a my friends house
uscgirl012eve: i thinks
uscgirl012eve: think**
ChuckJerry: where did you get my screen name from? If you can remember, then you know how i know him
uscgirl012eve: i don't remember
uscgirl012eve: can u tell me
ChuckJerry: why are you writing me if you don't know who i am?
uscgirl012eve: your name is jerry
ChuckJerry: ok, that's evident from my screen name
uscgirl012eve: oh
uscgirl012eve: i forgot
uscgirl012eve: or my sis
uscgirl012eve: he is with a friend
uscgirl012eve: i think
ChuckJerry: how old are you?
uscgirl012eve: 13
ChuckJerry: why don't you get a summer job or something
uscgirl012eve: no
ChuckJerry: then go swimming
ChuckJerry: do something with yourself
uscgirl012eve: i am going to bball camp around 5:30 to 8:30
uscgirl012eve: do u have matts cell number
uscgirl012eve: do u know my name
uscgirl012eve: i have it
ChuckJerry: no
ChuckJerry: i know a differnent matt dabney, not your friend
uscgirl012eve: i know who this i think
uscgirl012eve: i know one to
uscgirl012eve: is your name matt
ChuckJerry: no
uscgirl012eve: oh sorry
uscgirl012eve: what is your name
ChuckJerry: you just told me what it was
uscgirl012eve: oh sorry
ChuckJerry: ok, i'm going to block you now
uscgirl012eve: y
ChuckJerry: because you suck
uscgirl012eve: sorry

UPDATE:
emilyfrierson012: here is matt cell number 348-xxxx
emilyfrierson012: sorry will u be my friend
emilyfrierson012: :-(
ChuckJerry: do you live in southern california or soutch carolina
emilyfrierson012: South Carolina
emilyfrierson012: @[smiley: Sorry: [4/4_9_12]]

You just received a smiley! Want to see it? Click here now!
emilyfrierson012: @[smiley: I'm Sorry: [23/23_2_8]]
ChuckJerry: what is a smiley?
emilyfrierson012: it says sorry
ChuckJerry: sorry for what
emilyfrierson012: its like that u hate me and u don't like me
ChuckJerry: i don't even know you
emilyfrierson012: so
ChuckJerry: I'm twice as old as you are and this whole conversation is enormously inane
emilyfrierson012: i met people all the time and they ar mean to me
emilyfrierson012: am i annouying to u
ChuckJerry: you're not annoying, you're just neutral. I don't care about you either way, and at this point you're just wasting my time
ChuckJerry: you bring nothing to the table and even after I blocked you, you continued to write me
emilyfrierson012: do u live in South Carolina
emilyfrierson012 signed off at 3:39:11 PM.
emilyfrierson012 signed on at 3:39:23 PM.
ChuckJerry: ok, i'm going to block you again
emilyfrierson012: i am just trying to met a new friend and be nice
ChuckJerry: you're not doing a very good job. also you should get friends your own age and who live in the same state and who you've met before
emilyfrierson012: u must not live in South Carolina
emilyfrierson012: then if u don't live in South Carolina then how do u know Matt Dabney
ChuckJerry: there are more than one matt dabney
ChuckJerry: i know a different person named matt dabney
ChuckJerry: http://mattdabney.blogspot.com/2004/12/mistaken-identity.html
emilyfrierson012: so do i sorry for wasting your time i am trying to be nice
emilyfrierson012: that matt dabney that i know his screen name is dabneymatt
ChuckJerry: different person
emilyfrierson012: ok
emilyfrierson012: sorry then
ChuckJerry: ok, blocking for you now

Comments:
I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Refinancing and home equity loans
 
Post a Comment

<< Home