Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Phantom was just silly.

I saw The Phantom of the Opera today for the first time. I must say, I didn't really like it. I didn't care about any of the characters and I didn't really feel like they should be motivated to do whatever it is they were doing.

I've heard about this show for years and finally I got to see it and it was dumb. I guess that's what you get from Andrew Lloyd Webber. Cats, another Webber show, was even worse than this one. In fact, Cats was just a waste of time and money at the theater.

I'll take Les Miserables over any musical any day of the week.

In response to Max's comment, I would even take Les Miz over Avenue Q, though Ave. Q was very good and runs a respectable second. Also a must see.

Comments:
Even Avenue Q???

MDS
 
Post a Comment

<< Home