Monday, July 26, 2004

What should I eat for lunch?

So I'm trying to lower my choesterol, as discussed earlier.  The thing is, I don't know what I should eat.  I looked it up, and everything that I like to eat is what I'm not supposed to. 

Clearly that's how my cholesterol got so high, but if I can't eat beef, chicken, eggs, and dairy products (not with any regularity anyway), then what should I eat?  Breakfast is easy since I can eat oatmeal and cheerios, both of which actually help to lower cholesterol, but after that I have to eat lunch and/or dinner.  Pasta, salad, beans, my chioces are sortof limited, I feel.

I know that vegetarians and vegans do this shit for a living, but I'm clearly not used to this yet.  It's easy to not eat what I'm not supposed to, but what should I eat instead?

Comments:
Keep up the good work
» » »
 
This is very interesting site... » »
 
Post a Comment

<< Home