Monday, December 06, 2004

J-Kidd returns.

Jason Kidd reutrned tonight for the Nets and I don't know how they did because I'm writing this in the first quarter. It is nice to see him back, though, and they should not suck as bad as they have been sucking.

I drafted Richard Jefferson on all my fantasy basketball teams in the early rounds because I thought he would carry the team while Kidd was gone, but he didn't really. He is their leading scorer, but he didn't explode like I thought he might.

Now I feel like maybe Kidd will boost Jefferson's numbers even more. Perhaps my initial logic was incorrect. They don't have K-Mart to throw to and Jefferson is really their only scorer. Mourning can score, but not like he used to. I'll look for Jefferson's numbers to improve in fantasy terms over the next month or so while Kidd gets back in shape.

Comments:
Best regards from NY!
» » »
 
Cool guestbook, interesting information... Keep it UP
otc zocor Akron hotel e. market st. Safest contact lenses merck+zocor old time radio answering machine messages
 
Post a Comment

<< Home