Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Another addictive game.

Play this ball game. It's nearly impossible to stop yourself from playing once you've started. The trick is to try and make the ball hover like a helicopter and then move it where you want it to go. I got up to the coconut levels before I made myself stop.

UPDATE: The reverse gravity level is the hardest. I think the reason you can't stop playing the game is because there is no pause button or anything. If you mess up, it starts again right away so the game is literally non-stop.

UPDATE 2:I beat the game, beeitches. Give it up for a week off.

Comments:
the levels have names? I went thru a bunch of them and didn't notice. maybe I didn't get high enough yet?
 
They don't have names, per se, but there are 4 or 5 levels where coconuts fall on you. I called those the coconut levels.

The levels after that are reverse gravity.
 
Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » »
 
Very nice site! » » »
 
Post a Comment

<< Home