Tuesday, May 03, 2005

What I want more than anything.

At the moment all I want out of life is a t-shirt that says "Seacrest Out" and maybe with a picture of him on it.

One of the things that I love in life is t-shirts. I like shirts that are really random or funny or witty or kick it old school.

The current jewels of my collection are my "FOIL, keepin' algebra fresh" shirt and my shirt that has the logo from The Goonies. I also have one of Chunk doing the truffle shuffle. I got one with Bert and Ernie on it too.

If I had one that said "Seacrest out", I would be in Heaven. I tried to Google "Seacrest Out t-shirt", but didn't come up with anything. I could get one from like a neighborhoodies.com, but that's kinda ghetto style. I might do that, though.

Comments:
Try this:
http://www.cafepress.com/lazyfat/311852
 
Post a Comment

<< Home