Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Bill Clinton's Life

I've been reading Bill Clinton's autobiography, "My Life". I started to read it on my vacation and spent a good amount of time last week lazing about and reading. A couple of observations.

1) The book is too long and the binding is too weak. I don't say it's too long from a reader's standpoint. I say it's too long because the pages are falling out of my book when I open the binding too wide. I don't mind doing the reading, but I can't turn the pages without gettin chunks of them in my hand. Hopefully as I get closer to the middle of the book it will hold itself together better.

2) It's gonna take me forever to read this book. I've read it for a few hours already and I'm only on page 200. There are 1,000 pages in this book. It's gonna take me at least until Thanksgiving to finish it I'm guessing. Once I start working next week, it's gonna get hectic and i won't have as much time to put into it.

I must say, it is very interesting so far. I'm only up to his law school years. He just met Hillary like 15 pages ago. There's a long way to go, but the book has tons of interesting information. It's a pleasurable read, I just hope I get to put some time into it.

Comments:
I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Casio qv 11 digital camera South beach diet affiliate program Alicia blowjob Chemical exposure erectile dysfunction immune system Gebraucht notebook laptop notebooks
 
Post a Comment

<< Home