Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Ron Artest is Still a Badass

Here's a quote from Ron Artest:
"I'm going to continue playing hard and out of control, like a wild animal that needs to be caged in. I'll let the referees handle it."
I love Ron Artest. I still wish the Knicks had drafted him. When they asked him if he thought an incident similar to the one from last year could happen again, he said:
"I don't think anybody's going to throw anything at me, and I don't see me reacting how I reacted."
I know I certainly won't be throwing anything at Ron Ron.

Comments:
i love ron artest
 
1) Regarding Ron Ron's second comment: I don't think he's right that people won't throw anything at him. Infact, it's probably more likely that he gets shit thrown at him now to try to provoke him. Esp. in Detroit, Miami, and Cleveland. Shit, any Eastern team in competition with the Pacers. Don't you think some drunk clown who paid $60 for a ticket at a Sixers game will just be like, "I'm going to chuck a beer at Artest, and see what he does."

2) Regarding's Jerry's last statement: I certainly won't be throwing anything at Ron Ron either.
 
Best regards from NY! » »
 
Post a Comment

<< Home