Wednesday, November 30, 2005

The Best Show On Television

The best show on television at the moment is Pardon The Interruption, on ESPN. I love the topics they cover and you really get a good idea of what's going on in the world of sports if you watch it every day. I'm at the point now where I tape it on my DVR every day in case I'm not home at 5:30.

But that's not why it's the best show on TV. I know this show must be enormously entertaining because even my wife watches it with me. My wife doesn't like sports and she can't stand when I watch sports contests on TV, which is often. Today, though, she said, "This is the only show where I find sports entertaining." If PTI can make my wife like sports, then it is the best show on TV.

Comments:
I don't hate sports. I just can't watch hours and hours of it in one day.
 
I can't stand when the two guys try to out-yell one another. That's all.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home