Friday, April 21, 2006

Life Affirmation Or Embarrassing Confession

I'm going to go out on a limb here to confirm a suspicion I have of just about everyone. If I'm not right, then all I've done is just embarrass myself to a certain extent, but I'm willing to live with that.

My assumption is that if no one else is looking, then just about everyone picks their nose. I mean, I know I do. Sometimes the only way to get the relief from a stuffy nose is just to get up in there and pull out the blockage. And once you do you're more comfortable and you can breathe more easily. It's an all around good thing. Nose blowing doesn't always do the trick.

The problem is that no one wants to watch anyone else pick their nose. But I assume this is similar to everyone wiping their own ass in that everyone does it, but no one talks about it. I don't want to watch that either, even though I know it's a necessity of life today. So people, please confirm my suspicion and let me know that you pick your nose, too. If you don't and you think it's disgusting, I guess let me know that too. I can't imagine that the world is full of non-pickers, though. It would just go against everything I believe in.

Comments:
I pick also.

I think everyone does.

On second thought, I think everyone except girls do it.
 
I'm in - however, I do not fart - ever. Only nose picking and shitting.
 
Very cool design! Useful information. Go on!
»
 
Post a Comment

<< Home