Wednesday, December 08, 2004

My fucking page won't load.

For the last two days I haven't been able to get to my blog conveniently. When I try to load the page it takes about two minutes. It seems like there's something wrong with the Blogger bar on the top of the screen because after it finally does load, the bulk of the page looks normal while the bar on the top never actually loads.

I can look at other blogs powered by Blogger, but I can't look at mine.

This is fucking ghetto style. I emailed the Blogger people but I haven't heard a response yet.

UPDATE: I think maybe it was just something with my browser settings. I got it to work on Mozilla and then I deleted all the temporary files and such and it started to work. It's weird, though because it wouldn't work on my laptop either. Who the fuck knows?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home