Saturday, March 05, 2005

One hell of an advertisement.

I was on some site where they show weird pictures and such and came across this one. Click on the picture to look at the full size version.

I had to post it because I think that's the most daring thing ever done in the adverstising industry. They must have some ill confidence in their product to do something like that. I wonder if it's real money and how much it is and how much the insurance cost them to put up this ad.

If you can't see it, I'll try to explain it. Instead of a wall with a billboard at this bus stop, there is security glass with a shitload of money in it. It's essentially daring someone to try and breach the glass. I can guarantee that thing ain't in New York, though. Give a crackhead an hour and a toothpick and I'd bet anything he'd crack that bitch.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home