Monday, June 06, 2005

Here's what's getting me about that missing girl

There was a girl who was in Aruba with 100 of her classmates and went missing. Just recently two guys were arrested in connection with the case. This is obviously terrible and everything and no one wants to see people go missing, but I'm more amazed at the situation that this girl and her classmates were in.

Who the fuck goes to Aruba for a senior trip? Aruba? Who paid for that? Who's idea was that? Who in the school district thought it was reasonable to send the senior class to Aruba?

My senior trip was to....wait, I didn't even have a senior trip. But if I did, we certainly wouldn't have gone to Aruba. If we were lucky, which we weren't, we would have gone to Great Adventure or something for a day.

I can't get over this. Well, obviously they're never going to Aruba again.

Comments:
What a great site » » »
 
Best regards from NY! »
 
Post a Comment

<< Home