Saturday, May 14, 2005

A Funny Mistake.

I wrote a worksheet for my class that was on geometry. I find it easier to write geometry worksheets because I can draw the triangles and what not more wasily that trying to do it on the computer. Anyhow, I split the sheet up into two parts, on the top was classwork and on the bottom was homework.

In the top left corner I wrote "CLASS WORK" and then towards the middle I wrote "HOMEWORK" so the kids would know which was which. The copy machine, which is known to cut of the edges of your paper, rendered the top heading as "ASS WORK" instead of the intended title.

I didn't notice until I had handed all the sheets out, so that led to about five minutes of hilarity, which I joined in on, because, quite frankly, it was pretty funny. Actually, I didn't notice at all until the kids pointed it out. I guess that's what happens when you assume.

Comments:
Best regards from NY! video lesbo gratis Jeep wrangler brute truck search engine placement
 
Post a Comment

<< Home