Wednesday, August 25, 2004

The basketball schedule.

I'm pretty interested in watching the USA basketball team play in he quarter finals tomorrow against Spain. The only problem is that they play at 2:30pm Athens time. Here in New York, that's 7:30 in the morning.

If I want to watch the game I have to get up at 7:30am. If I don't get up, then I don't get to watch the game because NBC isn't going to tape delay it. I'll probably be up anyway to watch it, but I'm not going to set my alarm or anything. A couple of their games were at 10pm in Greece, which is 3pm here, and that's much better on my viewing schedule.

And what about people who have real jobs an aren't off for the summer? I would think that some of them are interested in seeing the games also, but they can't. I understand that they play the games when they play them, but all the other coverage in prime time is tape delayed. Isn't there enough interest out there to put those games on at a more reasonable time?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home