Monday, September 06, 2004

Theories on blog posts.

There are really only two blogs that I take note of on a regular basis, mine and Joe's. Between the two, though, there seems to be two different theories on how the posts should look. My posts are usually several paragraphs long and it's most likely a chore to read them. Joe's posts, on the other hand, probably average about for or five lines each with a link or something of that nature.

His posts are probably much more easy to sift through and probably a lot more informative since there's usually a link involved. His posts also usually only hint at his opinions whereas mine are filled with opinion. He's certainly a more experienced blogger/reader of blogs, so I'm guessing his blog is more the norm, though I don't know that I read enough on the web to adopt that style.

Anyhow, this post isn't really about anything, I was just noticing the difference in philosophy.

Comments:
Joe's page has gotten too highbrow. I liked it more when there were stories on there about us getting pulled over by cops in Ridgewood. Guess we all gotta grow up sometimes. -- MDS

Just kidding, Joey.
 
Best regards from NY!
» »
 
Post a Comment

<< Home