Sunday, December 12, 2004

Mad work getting done.

I have had a crazy couple of weeks. For whatever reason all of the work I had to do for my classes this term was due within a week of each other. In the last two weekends I have written two 20 page papers and I'm about to start on a final that requires me to write 10 short essays, which will end up being basically one long paper.

I have literally not left the house for the past two weekends. The amount of reserach I've done in the last two weeks is phenomenal.

On the upside, if you want to know anything about dyslexia, special education in general, or integrating literacy into the math curriculum, I am the man to ask.

Comments:
Most non-retarded students are mainstreamed into general education classes and therefore don't move at a slower pace. Whenever possible special education students are mainstreamed.

There are some students who are taught in self-contained classes and they generally do not ever reach the average grade level. The standards for them are lower and they usuallu receive modified high school degrees.
 
Are you an NYC Teaching Fellow?
 
Why yes, yes I am.
 
are those bugle boy jeans you're wearing?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home