Saturday, December 18, 2004

The Mets signed Pedro.

I'm not going to expound on this like Brian did, because he's really worked through all the issues. Ijust want to essentially agree with the general consensus that this is a good signing and a bad contract.

I didn't realize that Pedro was only 33 years old. I thought he was 36 or 37. I think he can be effective over the life of that contract, though he is prone to injusry. I will basically guarantee at least one stint on the injured list this upcoming season.

Comments:
Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. kitchen bathroom remodeling va dc ritalin Cifss boys basketball Bifocal and contact lenses Quartier pocket watch canon gl2 digital camcorder Klub fitness proactiv Blister eczema natural treatment spy digital camera
 
Post a Comment

<< Home