Sunday, March 13, 2005

Thank God I didn't have a webcam when I was 15.

I know you've probably seen this video before, but if you haven't seen Aicha, Aicha, you must watch it right now. It is the absolute funniest thing ever. You've seen the Star Wars kid with the broom handle light saber, and you've seen the fat guy lip synching in Romanian, but this trumps all of them.

In a post a while back I talked about how it's not cool to call things or people gay, so I don't want to do that to this video. The problem is that I don't know that my vocabulary is vast enough to come up with a suitable replacement for the word "gay" in this particular case. I think the only word that comes close is "emasculating".

Anyhow, I don't know what the most emasculating part of this video is. Most people would say that it's the N'Sync like dance moves and you may be right. I want to put my vote down, however, for the sheets on the kid's bed. Look at those damn sheets. How old is this kid? He's got to be 13 at the very least. Based on his acne, I would say he's probably 15.

The point is, I have seen this video many times over the last couple of months and I laugh every single time without fail.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home