Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Don't Look Now, but Pedro is the Heart of the Mets

Dude, Pedro Martinez is the heart and soul of this Mets club. They play inspired baseball every time he pitches and all of the success this team is having is coming from him either directly or indirectly.

All we heard were reports about how he was a bad teammate coming out of Boston, but the opposite is happening right now. Pedro is leading this team to respectability. The defense is tighter, the offense comes alive, and the team comes to play every time Pedro pitches, and I think he gives them confidence even when he's not on the field.

This is an interesting turn of events.

(I like that I started this post with "Dude..", like I was a stoner or something.)

Comments:
Wait, you're not a stoner?
 
Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Children&aposs dental plans Zocor for multiple sclerosis jockstraps for men who have huge dicks
 
Post a Comment

<< Home