Tuesday, July 12, 2005

I Think He Really Is a Cro-Magnon Man

I think that Johnny Damon, the Red Sox center fielder, just might be the dumbest person on earth. I've seen at least 5 or 6 interviews with him over the last week regarding his comments about Curt Schilling and being selected an All Star and all sorts of things and he's just very dumb.

I guess it's possible that he's just nervous talking on TV or something like that, but I get the feeling that he just doesn't have the words to express himself properly. In all the interviews I've seen with him he doesn't use words that have more than two syllables and he pauses a lot in between ideas and things of that nature.

I guess I don't really have a point aside from that.

Comments:
I agree. And not only because I love the Yankees and live in Red Sox Nation.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home