Sunday, December 18, 2005

What Should I Blog About?

Is anyone interested in my thoughts on anything? That question is not as deep as it sounds. Is anyone looking for me to blog about something?

I guess this is sortof a rehash of the "Ask me anything" fad from a while back. So I'm doing that again. Come to think of, Joe asked me what it was like to be adopted, and I never did answer him. I'll do that one first, but if you've anything you were wondering about me, or if you've got something that you'd like my thoughts on, let me know. Really anything, I'll be kindof hurt if I don't get any responses, so if for no other reason than the sake of my ego, ask me something.

Comments:
Why did you get so upset at the guy guarding you in the Sunday morning basketball game? If he was fouling you every time, why'd you get mad at him? Isn't the onus on the refs to call the fouls. He was just doing what he could get away with without being whistled for fouling.

Maybe it was just all the frustration of us getting our asses kicked up until that point (and after that point also, incidently) that finally erupted?
 
I like it a lot! Very nicely done. Easy to find helpful information. All the best!
- chuckjerry.blogspot.com k
spaghetti alla carbonara
 
Post a Comment

<< Home