Tuesday, January 17, 2006

The Person Who Hates American Idol The Most

First of all, the first few weeks of American Idol are the best few hours in television history. Although I'm certain that a lot of those auditions are staged, I'm sure that some of them, maybe even most of them, are real and they are just spectuacular. I mean, if I could wait on a line for half an hour and then try out for American Idol I would definitely do it as a joke, but these people wait for like 10 and 12 hours to try out to be the American Idol and they know that they suck. How could they not think that they don't suck?

Anyway, the person who must hate American Idol the most out of everyone is Alicia Keyes. Her songs get absolutely butchered on the regular by the clowns who are auditioning. Alicia Keyes' songs are really intricate and the voicing is not really one that's repeatable. She's not the greatest singer on Earth, but she's got a very strong and very unique voice. Her music should not be sung by most people, but every year fools come out like, "I keep on fallin' i-i-i-i-i-i-innnnnnn....and out of love," or "a real man, knows a real woman when he sees her," or "what goes a-round come a-round what goes up must come down."

Alicia, I feel for you, baby.

Comments:
oh my god, totally, that chick and her mom were such a freak show!

i also enjoyed the sweet gay trailer park kid with "an auntie's voice."
 
I agree. There is no more addicting show on television than these first few Idol episodes.

It's so amazing that it doesn't get tired. You'd think, "After two or three 2-hour shows of train wrecks of singers who think they're good and get ridiculed, I'd get bored." But you don't. I could watch this format of Idol all friggin day, and I don't know why.
 
I think the people that have to hate Idol the most are the artists who have whole episodes devoted to them. Think about it... Elton John and Stevie Wonder have endured entire episodes of people butchering their songs.
 
I can't wait to watch this week's episodes. They're sitting in my dvr just waiting to get viewed.
 
And sure enough... right on queue... the first person last night sang Alicia. Even worse, the person was a dude.

Idol is always quality TV. Plus something finally actually happened on Lost last night. It was a good night last night.
 
What a great site 1968 firebird seat covers Action bextra class lawsuit michigan camping hill buy wellbutrin sr
 
You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Bulk email marketing limpo Rhinoplasty transform crap Beds and wheel chairs for pressure sores picnic backpacks Tuning mazda Fishing tuna in florida's keys fire alarm wire ip based surveillance cameras
 
Post a Comment

<< Home