Tuesday, January 04, 2005

My Pimped out Gangsta Names.

One of the popular searches in my friendster network was hip-hop name generators, for some reason. There are actually many of them out there. Two of my favorites follow.

According to Player Appreciate, my pimp name is "President Jerry Shmoove". This is cool because I had a job once where everyone had a nickname, and mine was "J-Smoove", similar to this one.

According to The WuName Generator, my WuName is "Action-Packed Mentalist". This is a good one just because I like the idea of being a mentalist, and an action-packed one at that.

Anyhow, you can start calling me either of these from now on.

Something interesting about a lot of these name generators is that they always give you the same name if you type in your name the same every time. If you don't like the name you get, then you can't change it by hitting submit again. That's fairly interesting. Some of them change every time you submit, but it seems like most of them don't. I wonder which is harder to code. I would think the never changing name is harder, since to change it every time only involves having some standard adjectives and a random number generator and then it throws your name in there somewhere. I don't really know, though, just guessing.

Comments:
From Player Appreciate: Delicious Matt Gates
From WuName Generator: Top-Heavy Hookjaw

Interestingly enough, when I enter Matt Daffy as my name I get
Player Appreciate: Papa Matt Glide
WuName Generator: Top-Heavy Hookjaw
 
The obligatory...

Erratic Assassin (Wu Site)
Treacherous M. Glide (other one)
Sugartastic M. Rock (other one again)
Ghetto Fabulous Max Tickle (other one again)

Who writes this shit?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home