Saturday, December 25, 2004

I wonder if he got some coal.

So some dad in Pasadena, Texas has these bad kids and after he warned them to be nice to each other and they weren't, he decided to sell their Christmas gifts on eBay.

If you read this in time and you want to buy it you should look at the listing. Good luck, though. Last I checked the high bid was at $1725.

That's some balls displayed by that dad. I don't think I could do that to anyone. If I decided to withhold the presents, then I would just return them or something. I doubt I would even get to the point of withholding the presents, though.

Comments:
Something's a little fishy there. 3 game systems with a couple of games sold for $5,300.00?

And check out the bid history: http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBids&item=8157047854

Why would anyone (e.g. Golden Place, itsrickster) place consecutive bids? It's got to be an inside joke or something.
 
I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! »
 
I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! »
 
Post a Comment

<< Home