Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Stupid Brain Always Lets Me Down

If I'm not at home and I think of something to blog about, I invariably forget it by the time I get home. It's happened to me 4 or 5 times in the last couple weeks. I haven't updated much recently not for lack of ideas, but simply because I can't remember them when I sit down to write.

That's lame. Can anyone think of the ideas I may have had to blog about? Anything interesting happen in the last couple weeks that's blogworthy? Leave a comment if you think of one.

Comments:
"Ok, brain, I don't like you and you don't like me. Let's figure this out so I can go back to killing you with beer." -- Homer Simpson, as closely as I can remember

Why don't you write a blog about what our country's biggest flaws are macroscopically (which is what I blogged about recently) and give some suggestions on how to fix it?

Or on Brian Guiney's upcoming birthday? Or on why Luke doesn't blog anymore?

Or on the difference between a restaurant and a diner?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home