Monday, July 17, 2006

It Was Just A Matter Of Time

All of the Arab countries must know that Israel is more powerful than they are and at the end of the day probably have more of the world's support. If we take that as a given, it astounds me that people insist on fucking with Israel. We've reached the point again where Israel is tired of just sitting back thinking about how badly they want to kick Hezbollah's ass, now they're actually doing it.

I can't say I blame them. It would be nice if Israel would just chill like it does most of the time, but they're certainly entitled to want to eliminate Hezbollah, and from what they've been saying, they won't stop now until they do.

The problem, obviously, is that this whole situation, in conjunction with clowns all over the world including North Korea, Iran, Afghanistan, Iraq, D.C., New Zealand, ok probably not New Zealand, but in lots of places, really has the potential to blow the whole world up. And I say that in a figurative sense, but could just as easily mean it in a literal sense.

All I'm saying is that if I was some other middle eastern country, I wouldn't fuck with Israel except to just be really passive aggressive about them even existing in the first place. I hope this whole thing ends in a moderately destructive way as opposed to an enormously drawn out and destructive way.

Comments:
Where did you find it? Interesting read » » »
 
Post a Comment

<< Home