Saturday, January 28, 2006

A Stupid Story

Here's a stupid conversation I had with my students, through no fault of my own. The prologue is that one of my students told me she was going to New Jersey over the weekend since she knows I'm from New Jersey:

Student 1: "Mista, I went to New Jersey this weekend and nobody knew who you were."
Me: "What do you mean?"
Student 1: "I asked everyone if they knew Mr. Gardner and nobody did."
Me: "Where in New Jersey did you go?"
Student 1: "Garfield."
Me: "Well, I'm not from there. I don't know anyone in Garfield."
Student 2 (hearing only the last part): "Garfield? I know that nigga. He's that cat. He's mad boring."

Comments:
that is a very funny story! teens are so funny.. i seriuously sometimes cant believe that we were all ever like that... but then again, you have the stories to prove a bunch of our silliness too!
Rachel
 
Very nice site! north carolina farm bureau mutual insurance company
 
best regards, nice info » » »
 
Post a Comment

<< Home